Like many other companies, Demand Generation Report (DGR) had to switch to virtual experiences in 2020 during the containment of the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, after more than 15 months of organizing successful virtual events, DGR will host the 3rd edition B2B Sales and Marketing Exchange (# B2BSMX) in person August 9-11, 2021 at the Encore Resort & Casino in Boston Harbor.
The B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange was first launched in August 2019 and was created to show organizations how to be successful by aligning sales and marketing across departments and channels. In 2020, the event hosted virtually over 1,500 attendees and now DGR is excited to bring the B2B community together and return to in-person events for the 2021 event.
The main features of # B2BSMX include:
- A smaller, more focused group of top B2B sales and marketing practitioners across industries;
- Targeted content sessions and networking events;
- Meeting spaces and session formats designed to safely engage participants;
- A mixed digital and physical approach to provide participants with tools to customize agendas, preset meetings and engage with colleagues after meeting in person; and
- Opportunities for participants to meet experts and analysts.
“# B2BMX in February 2020 marked the last in-person event many of us attended, and we are delighted to bring our community together again for the first time in over a year,” said Andrew Gaffney, SVP and editorial director of DGR, in a report. “While in-person events were on hiatus, we never stopped working to deliver exceptional online programming to our audience. We are excited to bring our virtual event expertise and functionality to this real world event. With the experience of sponsors and attendees, along with health and safety concerns, we’ve reinvented an intimate, safe and engaging experience that will combine the best of our physical and digital event capabilities.
Agenda updates and event registration details will be posted in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, those interested in participating can sign up to receive updates and brands interested in sponsoring the event can complete the B2BSMX Sponsorship Opportunities Form.